Autel Maxi TPMS TS501 Diagnostic and Service tool….R 2 995.00 Incl
R 8,895.00 Excl VAT
Autel New Generation MaxiTPMS, Diagnostic and Service tool….TP501
The MaxiTPMS….TS501 TPMS diagnostic and service tool is specially developed to activate any known OEM / Universal TPMS sensor, and reprogram the vehicle’s ECU.
This will in turn put off the warning symbol on the dash. This self powered ergonomic tool allows you quick and easy access to the faulty TPMS sensors fitted to the vehicle.
This also in turn leads to customer satisfaction and increase in your profit. Tyre shops always run the risk of sensor damage during tyre changes and being able to solve this problem by replacing the damaged or defective TPMS while the customer waits.
These are day to day problems tyre fitment centers face. After all you are the experts.
Autel TP501 TPMS. (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System )
- Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor ID’s and position.
- Activates all magnet frequency and tyre deflation trigger sensor using 125 Khz continues or modulated wave length.
- Receives both 315 Mhz and 433 Mhz signals.
- Reads and writes sensor ID fro m the vehicle.
- Reads and clears DTC’s of TPMS and resets malfunction indicator lights.
- Checks remote control Keyless entry or Key Fob for signal strength and transmission.
- Reads data including sensor ID, tyre pressure, temperature, battery condition, OEM part number and relearn information.
- Draws diagram of vehicle 4 or 5 wheel to assist in correct wheel reading procedure.
- Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly.
- On screen code definitions.
- Easy to use with intuitive navigation and step by step on-screen instructions.
- Built in rechargeable Li-polymer battery.
- Automatic power off duration that can be adjusted.
- One year free update on the internet via the US.
- Ergonomic design feature with strong housing and protective rubber boot.