CDP Professional diagnostics for cars & trucks
Basic Equipment :
The CDP comes with the following equipment:
- CDP with 16-pin OBD cable (SAE J1962) for both 12 and 24 Volts
- Software on DVD and SD card
- USB cable
- Database with a one year user license with updates for selected software (passenger cars or commercial vehicles)
Cable kit for truck and car available.
The CDP can also be supplied with complete OBD adapter cable kits for vehicles which do not have 16-pin (J1962) diagnostic socket, including Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Fiat, Alfa, Lancia, Opel, Saab, Volvo, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Mercedes, Renault, Ford, MAN, DAF, Scania and others
- OBD / OBDII / eOBD communication for statutory readout of the emissions related systems
- Read and erase fault codes
- Read real time data
- Adjustment features
- Restoring service messages
- Programming features such as: injectors, keys, remote controls etc.
- Unique multiplex technology that minimizes the need for special cables