Autocom Truck CDP+ Diagnostics.
The CDP comes with the following equipment:
- CDP with 16-pin OBD cable (SAE J1962) for both 12 and 24 Volts
- Software on DVD and SD card
- USB cable
- Database with a one year user license with updates for selected software (passenger cars or commercial vehicles)
Cable kit for truck and car available but is a optional extra with the above kit.
The CDP can also be supplied with complete OBD adapter cable kits for vehicles which do not have 16-pin (J1962) diagnostic socket, including Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Fiat, Alfa, Lancia, Opel, Saab, Volvo, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Mercedes, Renault, Ford, MAN, DAF, Scania and others
- OBD / OBDII / eOBD communication for statutory readout of the emissions related systems
- Read and erase fault codes
- Read real time data
- Adjustment features
- Restoring service messages
- Programming features such as: injectors, keys, remote controls etc.
- Unique multiplex technology that minimizes the need for special cables