SUPERIOR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSES
1). With superior systems diagnoses, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems’ ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include Engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and Fuel systems etc.
2). Read DTCs from the vehicle’s control systems to locate problem areas, and offer solutions;
3). Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
4). Live data shows each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph modes etc.;
5). The active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
ADVANCED RESET SERVICES:
This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. There is some commonly-used special reset services are listed for your reference:
1). Oil Reset – Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2). EPB Reset – Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3). BMS Reset – Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4). SAS Reset – perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the sensor EEPROM.
5). TPMS Reset – quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
6). IMMO Service – Disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
7). DPF Regeneration – Manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS:
1. Read extensive current, pending and permanent codes in OBD system quickly
2. Clear detected fault codes and turn off the Check Engine Light efficiently
3. View graphical live data of vehicle’s computer module(s) for easy analyses
4. View the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected
5. Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance
6. Perform O2 sensor test to check fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions
7. Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems
8. Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely
9. Perform the component Test by allowing initiating a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system
10 Modes of OBD2: The fast-access option “EOBD” for OBD II/EOBD vehicle diagnosis to check for DTCs, isolate the cause of an illuminatedmal function indicator lamp (MIL), check monitor status prior to emissions certification testing, verify repairs, and perform a number of other services that are emissions-related.
DTC & FFD